Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hot Daisy Delight

Hi Everyone,
I'm just getting to play with this new Daisy Delight Stamp Set from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog and I'm having a blast with it. 
Gotta say this set is a must have in my book!


You know me....I love using stamps to make my own fun backgrounds and couldn't resist using the Daisy stamp to make this one. It's one Hot Daisy, don't you think?


So not only do I like to create backgrounds...I love creating texture of different feels by sponging onto white. You can stay in the same color family that way and have the intensity you are looking for. The Tangerine Tango was sponged onto the white cardstock to create my colored mat on here. 
So much fun. What do you think? It's not just a flat color but one of texture and feels wonderful. Something about that ink on paper! lol

I hope you enjoyed my little share today....

BTW...new Catalog is coming! Do you have yours coming? If you don't have a Demonstrator and would like one let me know.....just hit the contact me button at the top of my blog.


See ya next time!

post signature

No comments: