Friday, March 31, 2017

Sweet Cupcake Shaker Card and Big News

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a fantabulous Friday! I know we love our Friday's!

Tomorrow I am having my 48th Charity Event here in Jacksonville, Florida and it's for Autism. 
I do one of these events with some of my team every other month for different organizations. 
It's such a Blessing to do these Card Making Events and help so many people at the same time. 
Don't you think? 

Anyway I wanted to give you notice that because it is Autism Month we will be doing lots of things to raise awareness and hopefully raise donations for Research. It's so important!
Anyway  in the next few weeks you will be seeing Autism Blog Hops popping up all over the world and live events too! Isn't that great?!?
That is part of the HOPE to raise funds for Research. 
The hop I will be doing will be on April 22nd....so stay tuned! :)

Here is my link if you'd like to help out. You know.....it doesn't take a lot to help....$1, $2, $5...whatever you can afford. You'll feel like a $1,000,000 when you do! Let's help our kids together.  Click Here

Now on with my card share for today.
It's from the Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set and is a Shaker Card. Hope you like it. 
Lot's of fun going on inside that shaker! lol



The card base is White and I used Flirty Flamingo as my color along with Crumb Cake
Cut my little window out and used a Window Sheet to create the Shaker part.
The cupcake Cutouts Framelit has so many cool things in it ...you'll just love it and the possibilities are endless with this. 
Use whatever confetti you have or create your own like I did with various shades of pink and My Confetti Stars Border. I love that I can make my own. 

Hope you enjoy this little share today. Don't forget this is the very last day of Sale-a-Bration and the last day to get your freebies. 

You can order all these products online at my website if you like. 
I'd love to see you over there. 

Have a Fabulous Weekend!


post signature

No comments: