Friday, March 24, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams and Blog Candy Winner

Hi Everyone,
What a beautiful day it is here in Florida today. Not too hot not too cold. Just love it when the weather is so inviting.
Made me think of this Dragonfly Dreams Card I made featuring the Bokeh Technique and Dragonfly Dreams. I think together they show how easy it is to make a fun and fast card that makes a statement.
I hope you like it.


For my inks I sponged some Calypso Coral, Pumpkin Pie and some Crushed Curry onto a piece of White Cardstock.  Then I used my Window Sheet/Transparency Sheet template that I cut various circles in and laid it over the sponged piece and added some Circles using Whisper White Craft Ink and a sponge. Love how soft it came out. 
Try your hand at different color combinations to see what you come up with. It's so much fun. 

I then used the Dragonfly Framelit and cut two Dragonflies and glued the bodies together and added some rhinestones. Simple-Simple. 

Okay, now for some more fun. I have the Blog Candy Winner from a few Days ago. 
here is what she said:
Blogger Kathy Liu said...
Welcome back! It must be wonderful to see clearly again. Your card is a sweet one that would make anyone happy on her day.
March 21, 2017 at 4:23 PM
 Delete
and here is the random number calculator......and how she was selected. 


Congratulations Kathy. Please send me your mailing address and I will get your stamp set out to you.

Come back and visit and comment often. I feel the urge coming on to maybe do Blog Candy again soon.


post signature

4 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Lovely card! I am loving the dragonfly set....bundle! Congratulations on getting rid of your cataract Surgery! My right eye was done in the 15th and the left eye will be done next Wednesday's! Yes, am half way there....but mine were slow growing...and like the result so far!
Enjoy the weather in Fl...we have more rain here in CA! Have a good weekend!

Miranda said...

So pretty!

AnitaR said...

I love this background! Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

What a surprise to see my name listed as the blog candy winner! Thank you, Lee! I love your cards, and today's is especially lovely.