Saturday, January 14, 2017

So Soft Special Reason

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share a soft and sweet card I did featuring the Special Reason Stamp Set

The stamp set if more than fabulous but combine it with the dies and oh my goodness. I love it. I've seen so many beautiful cards created with this set and dies but wanted to keep mine simple and sweet. I hope you like it!


Listen have  you all received your Sale-a-Bration Brochure yet or your New Occasions Catalog? If not please let me know. If you don't already have a Demo I'd be happy to send it to you. 
Can I just say they are incredible!

I hope you have a super fabulous Saturday and get to stamp something fun! I plan on it. 

Here are the supplies that I used for my card. Feel free to ask questions. 
Bye for now!




Product List

post signature

2 comments:

Rose Ann Marr said...

Simple & sweet. Beautiful card Lee, I love the Petal Burst Folder.

designbydonna said...

Lee, this is so pretty. I love the soft pink. That petal impression folder adds just the right texture. I use a lot of the impression folders for backgrounds.