Thursday, November 24, 2016

Wild About Flowers

Hi Everyone!
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving full of Blessings! I feel Blessed by so many things in my life.

I started a new Civitan Club in my area with the help of several of my Stampin' Friends and other friends and we are going to do some amazing things over the Holidays for those less fortunate. I will report back with some of it once they take place. We'll have our hands full but our hearts will be fuller!
Sometimes I think things are rough until I look around and find every reason in the world to be thankful, Family Friends and doing good works to name a few. How about you? What are you thankful for today?

Want to see one of my class cards for next week? 
I will be doing this beautiful card at my Technique Class this coming Tuesday. It features the Faux Bleaching Technique which is way fun! If you are in the Jacksonville, Florida area and would like to come...let me know. I'd love it!


Loving the colors on this card....it made me real happy. The stamp Set "Wild About Flowers" is just perfect for this Technique!!!

I am planning on starting an Online Technique Class....let me know if you are interested and I will follow up with you with the details. It will be such fun!

That's it for today. Gotta go and check Mr. Turkey!

Here is one more shot of the card and technique. 


Have a wonderful Day!!! 
P.S. Don't forget the Online Extravaganza Sale



post signature

6 comments:

Sharon said...

This card is stunning! I love the colors!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Thanks Sharon it was super fun to make.

Amy said...

I would love to see the tutorial....very artsy and beautiful!!

designbydonna said...

Beautiful. I would love to have an online technique class. I have had a lot of techniques on my to try list but don't seem to get around to trying them, Maybe a class would get me inspired.

Anonymous said...

I would be interested as I am always looking for new ideals.
Christie Anderson @Hotmail.com

Love the card and the colors

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful - love the colors!