Sunday, August 7, 2016

Fruit Stand Post It Note Holder~So cute!

Hi Everyone,
Just  had to share this cute as the dickens post it note holder with you. What a cute and cleaver little gift this would make for a friend, teacher or office buddy.


Are you just in LOVE with this Designer Paper? I know I am. the colors are so luscious  and soft. 

How would you like to have the Project Sheet for this little Gem? All you have to do is order a pack of the Fruit Stand or any other Designer Paper at my online store and I'll send it to you. 

Below are the icons that when clicked on will take you directly to my store and that product. 

Have fun and see you next time. 

Lee


Product List

post signature

1 comment:

2dogs2luv said...

I think this little gem is so cute & yes, a nice gift; I can't order from you, but would if I could (I'm Canadian)